The University of Minho invites you to take part in the PARTICIPATION H2020 project sixth Regional Workshop which will be held on June 19, 2023 online at 8.30 (Lisbon Time Zone).
The aim of the workshop is to learn, discuss and share with the public how the existing national plans and strategies of European countries, such as Portugal, Belgium, Italy, Romania and the Netherlands, to prevent radicalisation are being transformed into a broader approach to preventing and contrasting violent extremism.
With a co-participatory set-up, the workshop is open to scholars, politicians, experts on terrorism and radicalization, students and PhD students, researchers, practitioners and policy-makers in the field of contrasting and preventing radicalization and violent extremism.
How are European Countries´ National Plans and Strategies for the Prevention of Radicalisation Evolving towards a Broader P/CVE Approach?
JUNE 19, 2023 | 8.30 – 12.30 (Hours are in the Lisbon Time Zone)
Speakers and discussants
- Francesco Antonelli, Università degli Studi Roma Tre
- Maria do Céu Pinto Arena, University of Minho
- Raquel da Silva, University of Coimbra
- Lorenzo Marinone, European Foundation for Democracy
- Joana Araújo Lopes, ISCTE – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa
- Marco di Liddo, Ce. S.I. – Centro Studi Internazionali
- Filipé Pathé Duarte, NOVA School of Law
- Isabella Pirlogea. Peace Action, Training and Research Institute of Romania (PATRIR)
- Mafalda Valério, APAV Portuguese Association for Victim Support
- Jeanne Abdallah, Human Security Collective (HSC)
- Cátia Moreira d e Carvalho, Faculdade de Psicologia, UPorto
For further information on the event
Please contact Maria do Céu Pinto Arena, email@example.com.