EU policy addresses processes of radicalization connected to different reasons, including ideologies, religious or political beliefs, and prejudices towards particular groups of people.
- Prevention of violent radicalization events – Italy
- Participation at the Mid-term Conference of the International Sociological Association RC48
- Monitoring social networks for fighting radicalization in the PARTICIPATION project – Register now to PARTICIPATION H2020 Workshop
- PARTICIPATION presented to UNICT post-docs
- Contrasting extremism and radicalisation in a syndemic society