Universidad Politécnica de Madrid and Università Roma Tre present PARTICIPATION H2020 Techniques and services for identifying radicalism and extremism in social media report findings in an online workshop which will be held online on June 30th, 2022. Which techniques...
- Monitoring social networks for fighting radicalization in the PARTICIPATION project – Register now to PARTICIPATION H2020 Workshop
- Contrasting extremism and radicalisation in a syndemic society
- Where is the research on extremism and radicalization going? Register now to PARTICIPATION H2020 Workshop
- PARTICIPATION Newsletter #3 | Techniques and Services for Identifying Radicalism and Extremism in Social Media
- PARTICIPATION Newsletter #2 | How to design and carry out Social Labs in the context of analyzing and preventing extremism?